Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pleasant School Days



     A pleasant school day can just be a normal one with the window open and a walk. Seriously, that's all it takes to turn a normal day into a pleasant day. :) I love to hear the sounds of outdoors even more than music sometimes (though I do need me some classical music). Today wasn't much other than homework, a walk, and church. Yet, today was lovely. My mom and I went for a quick walk that left my muscles burning. I say it was quick because we walked fast to get all around town and back before having to pick Kaity up. It was crazy. haha. Funny quote by my mom, "Speed walk without looking like your speed walking." Oh it was great to get outside. It was a very windy, chilly day, but it was perfect. We also had youth group. It went well, as usual. During small groups we all split off in groups of 2-3 to pray, and I really liked that. :)

April 17, 2013
199. The sound of water rushing out of a gutter
200. Bedroom windows cracked open to let in a small breeze
201. Itchy sweaters
202. Getting homework assignments back with 100% correct :)
203. Muscles burning during a work out
204. Kaity's hair flopping in the wind
205. Little moles scattered on my arms
206. The smell of strawberry-banana yogurt
207. Praying in small groups of 2 or 3

No comments:

Post a Comment