The title of this post is 'Remembering the Joy Found in Parts of Life' because today I Facebook chatted after not doing so in months, if not years, and found I thoroughly enjoyed it. Another part of life I remembered the joy in is my friends, whom I hadn't spent quality time with in a long, long time: too long. Other parts of today I found joy in again were walks, tire swings, and cookie dough. Yes, Wednesday was a gorgeous day spent with one of my bestest friends, Jess W. So below follows my day in terms of the thanksgiving I offered to God for the beautiful images and feelings I experienced today.
April 3, 2013
17. Warm, cozy blankets to fall back asleep in when outside of them is cold
18. A pond of honey reflecting white light
19. Cold milk in old jars we use as glasses, jars that once held strawberry preserves or dandelion jelly.
20. Gurgling brooks, laughing as they make their way over rocks and trees and stones
21. Expectation of a bakery, tea room, and café in town in a pretty pink house downtown with scallop decorations (siding) and lace curtains
22. A friend to come over and make cookies with, eating lots of cookie dough ;)
23. Spinning on a tire swing, laughing like little kids with one of my dearest friends, Jess W.
24. Friends that dress crazy and cute and crazy cute that just bring a smile to my face, like Jess H.
25. Instant messaging on fb to talk about random things with some of my bestest friends and to be there for them when times get tough and let them know I care and love them and pray for them.
26. Friends! People to breath and laugh and talk with. Those that know me better than myself and treasure even the silliest of words and stories I say. I love my friends so much, and I'm so thankful for them. :)
1) Wednesday I wish I had taken lots of pictures but unfortunately, did not. I need to do so more.
2)Yes I realize I am incredibly behind schedule with posting daily as this is being posted on Saturday, not Wednesday. With three days of crazy, busy social life, I seemed to have been unable to find time to write this. I will try desperately hard not to do so again. Today, Saturday that is, I will be posting Wednesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's lists of things to be thankful for and potentially post today's as well. Do forgive me and thank you for understanding. I am new to blogging after all.