April 6, 2013
50. Small touches to an outfit, like a pearl (fake) bracelet, that make me feel so pretty
51. Letting go of anxiety of the last two days: a shopping trip that felt like a fail and had me high strung and yesterday when I kept worrying my mom didn't actually want me out all day and into the night (plans kept prolonging my day with friends). Turns out I'm really happy with what I got on my shopping trip Thursday and my mom seemed fine with my really long, really fun day with Ruth and Jess W.
52. My youngest sister embracing me with all her sad, sad, heart and letting out all her tears
53. Robins sitting on the next door house's roof with the wind ruffling their feathers
54. Laughing with my dad when he joked around. :) I love him and might possibly have the best dad in the world! ;) (I'm sure of it) He's so funny and loves us so much! xoxo
55. The color light blue
56. Crisp, fresh apples
57. Sweet potatoes, really sweet, sweet potatoes. yum :)
58. A spunky, crazy sister- Carris. She cracks me up.
59. Blistery breezes
60. Having shakes with my dad at McDonalds
Saturday was a pleasant day. I'm glad I kept track of what I was thankful for throughout the day and didn't just catalog it at the end of the day. Yes this is another late post, but hopefully I will be all caught up by the end of today :)