Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some Days are Harder to Find Things to Be Thankful For

    It would seem Sunday is a day easy to be thankful for things, but when I don't focus on seeing the little things, life gets a little empty. I didn't write things down until the end of the day, and I suppose that makes all the difference. The day began by waking up late and rushing to get ready for church. The only people that ended up going were my dad, Kagen, and I. Church went by as church does. I wore a dress, which was fun. I spent most of the day watching Sherlock since one of my friends had let me borrow Season 1 and 2. Part of the day I wondered whether I should look more into possible careers in science. I love science, but I don't think I'm smart enough to go into a career of it. I suppose I'll probably stick with English literature since I enjoy that as well. The rest of the day consisted of quickly reading the chapter of a book we are reading to discuss in our mission trip meetings for Dominican Republic, then the meeting itself, and hanging out afterwards helping Mrs. H with picture boards and eating a little bit of the college group's snacks. I found a few things that I wrote down as being thankful for, so here's the list.

April 7, 2013
61. Discovering new tv shows due to friends. Most recent was Sherlock on BBC
62. Getting ready for church really fast :)
63. Finding out I am on the schedule to work at the library
64. Time with Mrs. H by helping put the pictures on board for display of youth group
65. Having so many college friends ;)
66. Yummy desserts by my friends, Jess W.
67. Coming home to a big breakfast lunch of waffles :)
*****************************
       So Sunday wasn't a very full day, and it's late being put up. Slowly, slowly I'm catching up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment