Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rainy, Dreary Days aka Reasons to Wear PJs All Day!

     If anyone knows me, they know I don't like rainy days very much. They make me feel so tired and dreary and nothing ever gets done. How am I suppose to find things to be thankful for on days like that? It was cloudy and glum all day long. The only good thing, is that my mom totally understands the need to wear PJs all day long. :) Yes being a homeschooler, that is an option everyday, but typically I get up a dressed and ready for the day (helps make the day more productive). On days like yesterday though, absolutely nothing gets done. Not even a good book could interest me, trust me I tried. Not having any interest in reading is a bad sign you guys.
     So what did I do all day? Well, the day began by waking up at 12 in the afternoon. Yah, seriously. I usually wake with natural daylight if I forget to set my alarm, but no, there was no daylight Monday. Thus the reasoning for a late awakening. The day then proceeded with only breakfast, no lunch, and lots of movies and YouTube. Like I said, nothing every gets done on dreary days. I ended up lying down for an hour because I wasn't feeling good. And then, I went to bed early after drinking some hot cocoa. Yah, real productive... not! I did have a small portion of dinner with my family, but other than that the day was slow and lonely and dreary, much like the weather! Thunderstorms are better than dreary, rainy days. My goodness! Well, despite all that, I found a few things to be thankful for.

April 8, 2013
68. Having the right to feel tires and wear P.J.s all day due to the weather being rainy and dreary
69. Watching movies
70. Hot chocolate
71. My really big, super cozy wool blanket
72. Going to bed early so I can dream for longer before I drift to sleep
**********************
      Yep, lazy day. But finally I am caught up on sharing my lists of what I'm thankful for! Hopefully I can stay caught up! I also have plans for random posts other than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment