We went to Morgan's Boutique in Holly, Mi. The place was fairly good. Everything was roughly $8-15 from shirts to dresses. Therefore, the dresses were a great price, and the shirts sometimes not. The whole time we were shopping I felt disgruntled and unhappy, like we weren't being productive or I should have been alone or something. I couldn't quite place a finger on. The day got better though, and I ended up enjoying the day quite a bit. Here are the things that I found reason to be thankful for. Even now, they brighten my day. :)
April 4, 2013
|I got these super cute leather boots while|
shopping for just $10! They were one of
those things I've always wanted
and now have.
28. Leftover taco soup being used as tomato soup for our grilled cheese. This meant I actually ate the soup left after dipping my sandwich in it. Loved it! Practically two meals in one: taco soup and grilled cheese.
29. Shadows and fun stories with them, like the narwhale (a bowl with a spoon in it) killing and eating my water bottle. My sister, Carris, is so crazy. :)
30. Sisters to sing songs with in the car
31. Shopping for pretty dresses
32. Ice cream with Mom and Kagen
33. Great deals, finding treasures, and checking off things I've always wanted (and now have)!
I also really enjoyed a walk to the library and then a walk to Subway with Kagen. And of course my BLT foot long was delicious. ;) This is another post written and put up late. Do forgive me :)